This was my 2nd show as co-host and it was definitely energized from the beginning until the wrap up. I have to say our show delivered with over 50+ listeners for the second week. We are delighted with the future of the show and hope you will stop by every Sunday at 4PM to check in with the Divas, host Shynea and co-host Jen.
The topics that we covered, and got into really good conversation about, were:
- Our Oscars talk. We discussed the nomination of Disney’s “The Princess and the Frog” and what nominations we were really excited about. As a whole, everyone was rooting for the movie Precious.
- We also talked about Child Support and asked the question “How much is too much.” We talked about stories from our own personal lives and commented on the discussion that was taking place in the chatroom.
- We also shared our opinions on Childhood Obesity as well answered the question of whether or not our children were snacking too much.
- Next, we got into a really good discussion on teens (children in general) and having an open conversation/relationship with them. We discussed a teen suicide pact and also sexting among teenagers.
Have I piqued your interest yet? If so, then listen below!
Mark your calendars and don’t forget to tune in to BlogTalk Radio on Sunday, March 7 at 4:oo PM EST. I will be a co-host along with Jen of Jael Custom Designs and our host Shynea of
Penny Pinching Diva .
We are coming to you with a fresh, new design and a coinciding website to go with the radio show soon.
If you are interested in being a regular contributing writer to the soon-to-be WhenTheDivasTalk.com online magazine for women be on the lookout for more information to come this week.
This Weeks Show Topics:
- Oscars Talk
- Disney’s Princess & The Frog gets a nomination.
- Nominations that we are excited about and our predictions.
- Child Support: How Much is Too Much?
- Childhood Obesity
- Our Kids Are Snacking Too Much
- Teen Suicide Pact
- Sexting Among Teens
- Radical Parenting
- Can Parents Go Too Far
If you are looking for a fun and exciting way to spend two hours on Sunday, then please tune in to “When The Diva Talks.” Come out to the chatroom and show your support.
How do you listen?
Registration is easy:
- Create a free account at Blog Talk Radio.
- Once you are registered, go to When The Diva Talks. (That’s my radio show page.)
- Click on Add to Friends. (Doing this will give you a 1 hour reminder to your email before the show starts.)
- Tune in on Sunday at 4pm EST to the live show.
We are sure to dish about some sizzling topics. Don’t be late for our chat!