Banking app QAPITAL?
Banking app Qapital is an easy way to save small toward a large goal. This is my new way to save a little at a time toward a financial goal. It’s really easy to set up to an account at QAPITAL.
- Link a bank card for purchases to save on
- Set a goal
- Rule set for account, how much saved and frequency
I established my account 4 weeks ago and have saved $49.16. Every time I make a purchase with the card linked to my account, the rule rounds up the purchase to the nearest $2.00 and save the difference.
Here’s an example, if my purchases are $76.08 and round up to nearest $2.00 equal to $78.00. The amount saved to my account $1.92. It’s that easy! You can also add the Qapital app to your smartphone(IOS or Android).
- I set my goal toward savings
- My rule sets
- My account receives deposits four days a week Monday-Thursday.
- The site is encrypted so transactions are secure.
- There are no fees for minimum balances, set-up, or monthly fees. Deposits are stopped if the account will be left with less than $100 and will resume once the amount is available.
- You can link Qapital to IFTTT and save doing everyday activities. For example, each time I post to Instagram You can set an amount to deposit into my Qapital account. There are about 200 options on IFTTT.
This is the best way to put a small amount for a big goal. Here’s how to start your account, Qapital. For a smartphone, go to Apple Store or Google Play.