*The recipe below is if you prepare the day before serving.
SUPERBOWL RECIPE- HOAGIE DIP
- 1/2 pound cooked ham
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 small, onion
- 2 medium tomatoes, remove seeds
- 1/2 head of lettuce
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese
- 1/2 pound hard salami
- 2 French baguettes, sliced
- Chop ham, salami, and provolone cheese into small pieces. Set in a large bowl.
- Chop lettuce. Add mayonnaise, oregano and Italian seasoning. Mix well and store in a refrigerator.
- Chop onion. Store in a storage bag and refrigerate.
- Chop tomatoes and remove seeds to eliminate excess water in the dip. Store in a storage bag and refrigerate.
- Before serving, add the onion and tomatoes. If needed, add additional mayonnaise. Sprinkle top with additional oregano and Italian seasoning according to your taste
Big Deals for the Big Day!
Come in store, pick up your savings and say “I do” to discounts on dresses, jewelry, men’s suites, shirts and ties, furniture, mattresses and rugs, luggage, bedding and bath essentials, women’s shoes, evening bags and more! Create your Macy’s wedding and gift registry today.