The irony of infidelity. Experience is the best teacher! From my window, infidelity covers an entire library. If you are married and choose to be unfaithful, Own Your BS! Once the messiness is exposed, it should feel like a weight is lifted.
I see it as an irony because as many have learned “the grass is not always greener” on the other side! Some of my thoughts and what I failed to understand after living beyond this foolishness.
- Why bother to explain your actions? I found one lie only led to another and another. The reality is of incessant lying is the lies are dumber and dumber. My advice, Own Your BS!
- Why throw the other part under a couple of buses? When you make choices with detrimental consequences, by all means, Own Your BS!
- If you are now with THE ONE, Own Your BS!
- Speaking ill of the other party makes absolutely no sense, own Your BS!
- Please, Please stop acting like a victim! Own Your BS!
- Do not assume all individuals support messiness and will work it out, Own Your BS!
- Spend more time getting your life in order and less time worrying about the other party, Own Your BS!
- Save the condescending remarks and malicious insults, Own Your BS!
- If it’s years later you are still spewing venom for the other party maybe it’s time to look in the mirror and Own Your BS!
- Wallow in that grass and Own Your BS!