In every new year, I notice there is a rush to create a laundry list of resolutions. I love the statement, what do I resolve to do differently? I firmly believe my life is headed on the right path however there things I can improve for myself to create a better space mentally and physically. After reading this great article at Inc.com, it put a lot in perspective for my new year. Here’s the article One Word Can Change Your Life in 2016: Here’s How
My word for 2016 is DETERMINED. I am DETERMINED to live better mentally and physically.
What My Word for 2016 means?
- Schedule ME time monthly to include any and all things that mean PAMPER
- Take time to DECOMPRESS in the morning and evening
- Make FITNESS and HEALTHY EATING a part of my lifestyle not just an option
- UNPLUG from distractions on a daily basis
- Get MORE SLEEP each night
- SHOWER myself with the things I LOVE
- CREATE my own business
- REDUCE my debt
- SAVE and INCREASE RETIREMENT SAVINGS
- MAKE travel a PRIORITY
- READ at least 4 books this year