I thought 2014 was a whirlwind of events but 2015 was truly a reality check. I started 2015 in my new job of 8 months. In May, my new job came to an end. It was eye-opening and a welcome relief at the same time. I see now it was an unexpected break to work on me. I spent the summer totally re-evaluating my short-term and long-term plans. I interviewed and returned to one of my previous employers.
All EXPERIENCES whether good, bad or indifferent offer such valuable LESSONS and opportunity for GROWTH.
What I Learned in 2015?
- NEVER burn your BRIDGES.
- Say YES if it works for me.
- NEVER be too PROUD to start over.
- Stay HUMBLE.
- Stop wasting time CHASING anything that offers no VALUE in my LIFE.
- Spend quality time working on ME.
- The importance of creating a VISION BOARD.
- NEVER sacrifice what you love
- If you’re knocked down just get back up STRONGER and FOCUSED.
- I love the POWER of NO.
I am looking forward to my JOURNEY in 2016!!!!!!