********WEEK 4 OF USING TRX*******BEST IN HOME WORKOUT YET
My new work schedule prevents working out during the day and the evenings are out. After picking up my daughter from afercare we are home by 6. Next up is homework, dinner and bedtime! It is beyond difficult to expect my little one to sit in a gym daycare after a long day that starts at 7:30AM.
If you can’t go to the gym then create an in home gym. I decided to purchase the TRX (Total Body Resistance Exercise) Suspension System from City Sports. When I joined my gym in June I worked out with a trainer and used the TRX.
Can I tell you I am sold on this in full body workout!!!!!! I found a great 20 minute beginner workout on the YouTube channel #RealFitTv with Dana Lee.
A few tips as you begin with your TRX:
- Hydrate, keep water bottle close
- Fuel the body prior to the workout
- Use your core for every exercise, breathing is key learn to effectively inhale/exhale on each rep, work on form each time you use the system
- Pace yourself as you begin and gradually challenge yourself
- Do what feels comfortable for your level not what is on the video
- Set aside time at least 2-3 times a week, enjoy and love the results!
I will come back to show my progress after about 4 weeks. This is one mom’s journey to being FIT AND LEAN!