I have learned so much in the past 5 years and most of it has been eye-opening. It’s funny how life gives you a full perspective on your past, present and future. My past is definitely not a reflection of the future I see for myself.
Some major assumptions I have discovered on this journey:
- I’m lonely. My marital status has changed which in no way means lonely. Being alone is a fresh start to find and have what I truly need.
- I’m looking for a surrogate parent for my children. Please stay in your lane. Your perspective is appreciated not sure if it will always be welcome but appreciate your effort nonetheless.
- I really need your advice. If you have not walked in my shoes please do not assume I value your opinion or critique of my life.
- I am needy. Do not get me wrong. It’s nice to have people in your corner however do not overcrowd my space. I love ME time.
- I want to remarry. My divorce is the start of a new chapter and I really need to use that time to find ME!
One of my favorite inspirations!!!