I celebrated my 40th birthday in South Beach last year and totally became a fan of Miami and South Beach specifically the Hotel of South Beach and the Ritz-Carlton spa. Since I was in Miami last year during Blogalicious 2009, I was unable to attend the conference in Atlanta. When I discovered Blogalicious 2010 was going to be in Miami, I was beyond excited. Therefore I have to be in the house this year and get cracking on registering.
My top ten reasons for why I need to register early for Blogalicious 2010:
- I can work hard during the day and party at night with@jaeldesignsinc
- A chance to revisit the amazing spa at the Ritz-Carlton hotel
- Indulge in the Ritz Carlton’s Heavenly bed, oooooo I can wait for the best night’s sleep
- Go back to Gloria Estefan’s restaurant Larios for the best lobster fritters and mojitos
- I can finally get a picture of the Versace mansion in South Beach
- Actually walk on the beach this time
- Meet and Greet awesome ladies who are all about blogging
- Do a rewind on celebrating my birthday(October 9th) in Miami with my birthday(October 17th) sister from another mister @jaeldesignsinc
- Relax, Relax, Relax 🙂
- Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy 🙂
Do these work for you? They certainly are worth me saving for a lovely and fruitful weekend !