Mark your calendars and don’t forget to tune in to BlogTalk Radio on Sunday, March 7 at 4:oo PM EST. I will be a co-host along with Jen of Jael Custom Designs and our host Shynea of
Penny Pinching Diva .
We are coming to you with a fresh, new design and a coinciding website to go with the radio show soon.
If you are interested in being a regular contributing writer to the soon-to-be WhenTheDivasTalk.com online magazine for women be on the lookout for more information to come this week.
This Weeks Show Topics:
- Oscars Talk
- Disney’s Princess & The Frog gets a nomination.
- Nominations that we are excited about and our predictions.
- Child Support: How Much is Too Much?
- Childhood Obesity
- Our Kids Are Snacking Too Much
- Teen Suicide Pact
- Sexting Among Teens
- Radical Parenting
- Can Parents Go Too Far
If you are looking for a fun and exciting way to spend two hours on Sunday, then please tune in to “When The Diva Talks.” Come out to the chatroom and show your support.
How do you listen?
Registration is easy:
- Create a free account at Blog Talk Radio.
- Once you are registered, go to When The Diva Talks. (That’s my radio show page.)
- Click on Add to Friends. (Doing this will give you a 1 hour reminder to your email before the show starts.)
- Tune in on Sunday at 4pm EST to the live show.
We are sure to dish about some sizzling topics. Don’t be late for our chat!